Job Id: 31032021
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Company: KAPICO Group Holding Co. KSCC
• Lead brainstorming sessions for new design perspectives and ideas.
• Study design briefs and determines graphic requirements.
• Work with the team to understand the project scope and objectives.
• Work with manager to prioritize and organize work on multiple projects to meet deadlines.
• Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
• Consult and advise the marketing team and partners on creative solutions to requests.
• Conceptualize visuals & layouts for still and motion graphic projects based on requirements.
• Adhere to established style guides, templates, and branding guidelines.
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
• Work with copywriters/ team members to prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
• Develop, build, and set up self-service creative materials and templates.
• Revise deliverables and amend designs after feedback and finalize the best output.
• Test graphics across various media.
• Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
• Select appropriate audio, graphic, and animation styles for the project.
• Encoding, converting, and editing videos and adding effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
• Finalize all artwork, electronic files and prepare for production.
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field
• Minimum 3-5 years of Graphic Design Experience
• Written & Spoken Knowledge of English & Arabic will be an advantage.
• 2D & 3D Visuals, Animations, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop & After Effects
• Proficiency in MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, etc)